This blog is no longer updated please visit http://www.createdbyx.com/ instead.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Home at last...

Well I'm back at home! Wuhoo! We left at around 7 or 8 am and got back to terrace at 8 pm. I think that laptop I bought is going to be well worth it. The more I use it the more ideas I have on how I can use it. I was going to post more blog entries from the road but when your driving 100 km an hour it's hard to get a Wi-Fi signal, let alone get a signal long enough to make a blog entry.

I could have made an entry from Prince George, Houston, And Burns Lake, but I could not get reliable net access for longer then a few seconds. I'm amazed at just how many unsecured Wi-Fi routers are out there! Not to mention routers that are connected to a broadband internet connection. It's crazy.

Anyway getting tired from watching DVD's all day on the trip back home so am going to sleep early. Have internet, will blog...