This blog is no longer updated please visit http://www.createdbyx.com/ instead.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Nope still here... Well not quite.

I have been fallowing the news about the .xxx domain trying being introduced. I think this comic strip explains it all. Money.

User friendly comic strip

I also came across this cool utility that allows you to merge multiple assemblies in ot one. It's called ILMerge.

Well I will be heading up to mushroom camp on Aug 24, 05, so this will probably be my last post for a while. But I will be bringing my laptop with me this year so I will be able to take pictures during the day and download them to the laptop at night. I will also have the ability to record video with the camera, so I might even make some videos while I'm up there.

I had thought that I would not be able to work on my new asp.net web site while I was away but I found a way to get a asp.net web server running on XP home. The Cassini Sample Web Server is a sample web server written using the Microsoft® .NET® Framework, and demonstrates hosting ASP.NET using the ASP.NET hosting APIs (System.Web.Hosting). But unfortunatly I don't think you can debug with it, but you can still compile your web projects and run them!

Sigh* What google give'ith google take'ith away. Sadly my directx page does not appear to have the 2nd place spot on Google.ca when doing a search for directx9. You can now find it on the 2nd page of googles page results. It was fun while it lasted. :)

Can't forget about this,... Have you heard of the Optimus keyboard? It's a keyboard where every key is actually a small display. So you can program each key to display a different image depending on what application you are using.

Well that just about wraps thing up, I'll be back in around 2-3 months, hopfully with a new site and new content!